Monday, February 26, 2007

Chemo Day One

Today was the first of the Chemo Treatments. It took a total of 4 hours in hospital and Brian has come home well but tired. He will still be continuing his treatment for another 5 days and we'll see how he is at that point. He will be home until saturday when he needs to go back to the hospital to have the treatment bag removed. Other than that he has high spirits and was glad to get this started. Most of today has been spent sleeping and currently not been nausiated - which is a good thing!

Will update soon.

Chris

3 comments:

ellen said...

Hey Brian....Love the picture of you on the Harley. 25 years ago I sent a picture to my parents of my new boyfriend and his 18mo old child sitting on a similar bike. My parents tried to book a flight to rescue me. That boyfriend was Tom and Jordan. hahahahaha Harleys and black leather jackets.......I'm fond of them and YOU. Stay strong. Love ya, Ellen

ellen said...

Sorry Bri......just in case you do not know who Thirza is...it's really me...Ellen I made a mistake in signing up...I think I corrected it. Lots of Love...Ellen

Tom Atkinson said...

Hey Bro. I want to clarify one thing. Are you on a jap bike. Maybe he borrowed it from Donna at Florishing. Ha Ha. I would like to see if you have more pics. Like one of Chris fallin off her bike in front of a bunch of bikers when she for got to put her feet down when she stopped.

From the first day we met you have been the bro I never had. Great conversations and we have eatin alot of Flied Licy. (Fried Rice) We have shared alot of secrets which need to stay that way or both of us will be locked up. I'm also glad we never ate at Picktin pig farm.

You were both there for support as we went through hell for 1 year from my old job.

Life is full of curve balls and trial and errors. You are being tested and you are fighting back.

Never stop fighting.

Lov ya Bro. Tom