Saturday, March 31, 2007

Big Guy Cont'd

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to update everybody on what is happening this week. Brian's celebration of life will be held on Thursday, April 5, 2007 at 11:00 am at the Cloverdale United Church - 17575 - 58A Avenue in Surrey. There will be a tea and coffee service with sandwiches to follow.

For all those who are coming from out of town, there has been a rate of $109.00 per night at the Hampton Inn - 19500 Langley Bypass - 604-530-6545 please quote "Cosens Funeral" for the rate (this rate includes a hot full breakfast and is very close to the house and service).

Love to everybody and see you on Thursday,

Christie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say I am so very sorry for your loss. Brian was a great guy. My mom (Linda) and Mike showed me some pictures of him and it reminded me of some good memories and hanging out with him and his bike over at Bobby's place. I won't be able to make it to the funeral but my best wishes are with you and your family. And Brian's picture of him with his sunglasses on in the hospital is priceless. What a great guy!

Adam

Anonymous said...

To you Chris, and all the family, I send my sincere condolences. The love between you and Brian was so very evident each time I saw you! He was taken far too soon, but you have many many happy memories to keep him close to your heart. Your kind of love comes around rarely, and you were both so fortunate to have found each other. I will always remember our first meeting, and it will be the way I will keep Brian in my memories, he made me laugh so hard! He was a wonderful man Chris.

Many hugs to you!
Kathy Berakos

Anonymous said...

To Chris and Family,

Had talked to Crystal,and I wish I would of caught the plane to be there with you,but I was not feeling up to flying...as I have a flu.
My heart goes out to you in this moment of sorrow, but I understand you had a beautiful service for Brian. Brian and yourselves are very rich in friendships in the support you had received. If you ever need to get in touch at any moment feel free to call at any time, or if you need to get away, I want you to know I will always be there for you.

With Love and Concerns
Diana Lesack